IM SO EXICTED!!!!!! WE HAVE SNOW!!!!!!

snowpunk

We have like 4" almost in Scappoose and it's rising fast too(naughty). Gonna go driving soon, I can't contain it any more. I'm like that dog at your friends house that gets so excited when people pet it that it can't help but pee a little!!! THAT'S ME!!! (sorta)

SNOW SNOW SNOW, SNOW SNOW SNOW!?!?!?!?

(clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap)

(rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2)

(rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2)

Snowpunk, I do find it fitting you started this thread.

I know! So cool! I went to Davy Jones Locker and while I was in there the temp dropped like 5 deg and it started snowing.

Funny the same thing happenend while I was at Upscales, then to freezing rain, then back to snow.

I was stoked to get to try out my Subaru in the snow for the first time.

Snowpunk' date=' I do find it fitting [b']you[/b] started this thread.

I was stoked to get to try out my Subaru in the snow for the first time.

lol... I guess it is fitting isn't it? I didn't even think of that...

All my friends have Subaru's so we all go out and run the back roads and large open lots when it snows like this. They try to hate on my Audi but they got nothing! I go everywhere they do and I get more traction doing it!!! The Subaru's get around great in this stuff...

I was at SWFS when it started. I left there about 2 pm. I did not get home until 7! That is way too long to travel. I ended up leaving my car at the bottom of the hill in Oregon City and walking up hill the 1.5 miles to my house. I am not happy with the snow right now.

dsoz

I was at SWFS when it started. I left there about 2 pm. I did not get home until 7! That is way too long to travel. I ended up leaving my car at the bottom of the hill in Oregon City and walking up hill the 1.5 miles to my house. I am not happy with the snow right now.

dsoz

WOW that sucks. I almost went to see Patrick instead of Upscales today too, boy did I luck out.

Dennis, you need a Subaru ;)

Sorry you had a crappy day.

dsoz

I'm sorry Dennis, that kinda makes me laugh though. I can just imagine you telling the story.:p

You do need a subaru for where you live for this reason alone. I tested my cars ability on some hills tonight and it did fine up and down hills almost as steep as your but not quite that bad. Cruised by a very "family park" where some high school kids were making a 6' tall x-rated sculpture:eek:! I didn't have my camera so no pictureDOH!, but we yelled some words of encouragement to let them know they did a good job... There are some parents of small children that will not be allowing their kids to go to the park to play in the snow tomorrow I think. Everyone will see it too because most of the people who live close parked there so they didn't have to go up the hills.(laugh)

dsoz

Lol... I got home at 8, frome rose city to the rock creek exit in 5 hours. Thought I might have to eat that fish!

dsoz

Dsoz I feel your pain. It took me 6 hours to get home from hillsboro last night. Its not work working 7 hours if its going to take me 6 hours to get home! Crazy!!

But I still love the snow... just not all the people that left thier cars on hwy 26 because they couldn't make it! Argh!

Beth