The Premium Aquarium (Best Prices)

MarkBirkett

Went to Garretts today and bought a cleaner crew and some soft corals and left with way more than product for the $ than anywhere I've ever shopped. His shop is clean and displays well plus everything I bought is doing well in my tank. Cool guy with a no pressure attitude. Might have to ask if he sells gift certificates so my reef buddies can pick up their Christmas presents from him. My kind of place to shop and pick up products + if you need anything in the hobby and he doesn't have it he'll order it. I am sure the more people that discover his place you will see nothing but praise. Thanks Garrett

Thanks guys not only for your business but for your praise!!!

Mark,

I am glad you came by and we had a chance to chat reef. Also thanks for the little nano! I am probably going to start setting it up in the office today. I have never had a tank this small and am excited to add some different kinds of small critters to it. The wife actually thinks it is pretty cool which is a first. She told me I had to add a sexy shrimp pair. I am suprised she even knows what they are much less can drop a name.

Huskerduck,

Thank you for the algae, the business, and for coming by and checking out the tanks!

• 2 weeks later...