Best Deals on Cleanup Crew?

AquaticEngineer

Been a while since I could afford anything new for the tank, and since I can afford new stuff I figured I should get some more snails/hermits/emerald crabs/peppermint shrimp and then look for more frags (clap)

So who's seen the best deals on clean up crews?

Garret does!!! he is a sponsor on the boards here...

Thanks everyone for the support! I really appreciate it. If anyone needs a good price on a cleanup crew, just let me know. If you don't wont to come down and hand pick, no problem. I can either bring them up on my next trip to Portland and we can meet up or I could mail them to you. USPS or UPS is usually overnight for $10 to the Portland or Eugene areas.

PM me with what you would like or if you would like a list :)

Oh and if you do make the trip down, I have lots of frags to look at and will make it worth your drive :)

All this talk made me think of getting some more Cleaners... I went to Garretts a couple hours ago and he by far hooks people up.... Not to mention all the good advise he has to offer... He does have some nice frags as well. I wish I had more to spend!!!!

Thanks as always Garrett!!!!

Talk to you very soon.

nick has some good deals over at rosecity, i picked up conchs from him, tonga fighting conchs i believe from what i could discern from a lil research, he calls em sand sifting conchs, for 2.50 each

garrett has awesome deals as well, nick is just closer to drive LOL especially for me, but i cant wait to get down to garretts place and go cherry picking through his stuff

Both are great resources for inverts and fish as well. I got a huge sea hair from Nick and it was way cheap. If I need something fast I have been able to count on Nick that day since he's close and almost always has what I need. When I'm not in a rush and not sure what I really want Garret can get me some good stuff for a great price too. I asked for a few large emeralds last time from him. He brought me these things straight out of the mesozoic era:eek:. These things looked like they wanted a limb for dinner! They were perfect;)

Best part is they are both sponsors of the GOC so that makes me double happy to throw what little money I have their way as a way of saying thanks. If you buy from them or any other sponsor of the GOC for that matter, tell them how much you appreciate what they are doing for us. yet another shameless plug...(clap)

Thanks everyone for the support! I really appreciate it. If anyone needs a good price on a cleanup crew, just let me know. If you don't wont to come down and hand pick, no problem. I can either bring them up on my next trip to Portland and we can meet up or I could mail them to you. USPS or UPS is usually overnight for $10 to the Portland or Eugene areas.

PM me with what you would like or if you would like a list :)

Oh and if you do make the trip down, I have lots of frags to look at and will make it worth your drive :)

Oh yes....please send me a list.

PM sent