How to sell?

reef165

The return pump is a gen-X 1500 New, the lighting is 250 watt SE MH ballastwith mogle base, DIY lumaric reflector, and 2, 20k bulbs and 2 10k bulbs. The 20k's are brand new, one has never been fired the other is 3 monthes old, and the 10k's are 8+ monthes old, all are no name brand bulbs.

I think it is a very nice looking stand and canopy, you did nice work.

That combo will fit other tanks as well, including my 65g system. There is also a 70g, 75g, and 90g tank with the same footprint.

Maybe someone would want a different size tank then you would buy? I would put up the stand and canopy as one item, and the lighting as another, then the various parts as a third. If you are looking to get the most money out.

I had never seen your thread before, you do very nice work. If you would be interested in building (or maybe even staining) a canopy of the same footprint for my current system I would be interested in how much you would want for one. I would like to switch to MH's, but my canopy is to low.

I think it is a very nice looking stand and canopy, you did nice work.

That combo will fit other tanks as well, including my 65g system. There is also a 70g, 75g, and 90g tank with the same footprint.

Maybe someone would want a different size tank then you would buy? I would put up the stand and canopy as one item, and the lighting as another, then the various parts as a third. If you are looking to get the most money out.

I had never seen your thread before, you do very nice work. If you would be interested in building (or maybe even staining) a canopy of the same footprint for my current system I would be interested in how much you would want for one. I would like to switch to MH's, but my canopy is to low.

Thank You very much! and I didnt think about that, insted of selling it as a 40b stand and hood, I'll sell it as a fitts a 36 x 18 tank footprint.

I wouldnt mind makiny ya a hood, PM me after Thanksgivin!

I'd sell it with it. That panel can be replaced pretty cheaply. Someone will take on the task.

Ya, I kinda tryed to fix the pannel myself and we'll I ended up braking one of the side pannels and putting a small chip in one of the corners of the front glass :( so I just tore the whole thing apart and now have the pieces.