Heading outta town!!!

Michael7979

I'm starting my vacation today as soon as I can get off of work!!!

(party) (yahoo) (party) (yahoo)

Going to my sons game and the leaving for Seattle first thing Sat. morning!! It's the wifes BIRTHDAY and this is our yearly trip on her B-day. Going to go check out all the brew pubs and vineyards we can find!!! I really want to hit this place called Taphouse Grill they have 150+ brews on tap!!!!!!!!

I'll keep an eye out for any LFS too and see what Seattle has to offer.

Can someone please take some photos of the meeting Sunday!!

I am always gone on this trip when Dave hosts the meeting at the ClownHouse!! :( :(

Just wanted to share!! So glad to be going on vacation!!!!!!! Really need to get out of that place for awhile before I lose all my hair!!! OH wait a minute........... DOH! (laugh) (naughty)

To everyone else have a great weekend!!!!

Sounds like fun! I know it is your wife's birthday but you may want to check out the local club and ask for a suggestion as what shop may be interesting. You MAY also find something that you need, such as a combination skimmer/margarita (scary) blender for sale.

Here is the link:

http://thepsas.org/forum/index.php

Already did that!! :D

Way ahead of ya! Going by Barrier Reef Aquariums for their 3rd Anniversary Sale!!!

Mike,

Have a great trip man! You will have to let me know what you think of the reef shops that you visit and of course the brew houses. The wife and I have a trip to Seattle coming up on the weekend of the 6th-8th and we are pretty pumped. We have 5 other friends that are going up with us too so we will likely be doing some good ole pub crawling.

Tell the wife happy birthday and enjoy yourself!

Mike,

Have a great trip man! You will have to let me know what you think of the reef shops that you visit and of course the brew houses. The wife and I have a trip to Seattle coming up on the weekend of the 6th-8th and we are pretty pumped. We have 5 other friends that are going up with us too so we will likely be doing some good ole pub crawling.

Tell the wife happy birthday and enjoy yourself!

Report card to follow upon return.

I'll tell her.