anyone want to join in on a live aquarian order

Randy-S

Not looking to do a mass order but if one or two people want something from the divers den area we can split the shipping.

One person shipping is 50 for priority overnight so

two would = $ 25 each

three would be just 17.5 each. They charge a flat rate so it does not mater how much we order and they take paypal now.

I want to grab a couple of there sps colonies. We can even frag swap what we get .

Let me know looking to order early next week.

Thank you!!! Your awesome!! I will have to come up on a sunday after we order. Are you cool with that? What if I order a fish? Maybe I should come up. Crap, I can't I am having to move!! I would have to come up on sunday. I will let you know what I want!!!

You guys are awesome by the way!!

Clay

I say we order on Monday what time do you want to place the order by?

Clay if you want in I can hold what ever you order until the weekend so you can make the trip up. Let me know if your in or not.

Lets order Monday Night I can be in front of my cpu at 7pm want to do it then? Or I can do it around 4pm? I will be at the gym in between 5-7.

Clay and Byrd are you guys going to join in on the order?

I do want in, but need to check back the few pieces that caught my eye are not in stock.

You mentioned maybe fragging off of what you pick up, is that still an option? The larger colonies are just bigger than I'm after 3-4 inches isnt gonna work-I'm looking at this page and 1-1 1/2 inch frag is what I need;

I like the bottle brush, the Van Gough, the Hawkins Blue Enchinata, the German Green.....ARG!!

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=597+1492+2292

I may be out-as good of a deal I just dont want to throw anything in the tank

Randy any chance you the one I see at Patricks that drives the truck with Eden on it? I assume yes, I just saw the "got bugs" and clicked so the light went on in my head. Dimmly but it was on.

Just curious

Brad

Thanks Randy, I must have not quite caught Divers Den only-I guess Im out.

Happy to help off set costs by buying a frag or more form what you get if its somnething you want to do and its something I want-Your call.

As far as an order, I cant find anything that is a must have

Thanks