garrettm85

USCG CWO

I took advantage of Garrett's snail sale and I am glad I did. Everything was package perfectly, his communication was top notch and you couldn't beat his prices with a stick. This was the first time I have ordered live critters through the mail and Garrett made it a stress free experience.

Thanks again Garrett,

Shane

Shane thanks for ordering some critters! You were as easy to work with as it gets.

Charles you and the wife should definately make another trip down when you get a chance. There are lots of critters in the tanks and a few new corals too.

I am doing another order this coming week so if you guys need anything let me know. I ran out of emeralds and need to order some more so there should be plenty in the tanks.

Thanks for being awesome customers and fellow reefers!

Garrett

• Like 1

I was impressed with how he packaged my snails. They were in a bag like if I had just walked out of a LFS! I have ordered snails via snail mail before(sorry I could not resist that lame attempt at humorDOH!) & they were packaged in a wet paper towel in a zip lock baggie. Good guy to deal with for sure.