what would a 300gal tank cost

Danik

i have a option of getting a 300gal acrylic tank made by midwest custom

aquariums. its 96" long 30" deep and 25" tall. what is a reasonable price some

one would pay for it. its in very good condition and 3/4in all sides 1/2" top and bottom.

any ideas would be helpful.

thanks

Danik

That sounds like the price is way too high. Better let us know where it is instead so we can steer clear of it.(naughty)(drooler)

Seriously though it sounds like a decent deal if it's what your looking for. I know where another 300 is with different dimensions (48x48x30) for $4500. I have to admit it is pretty nice with starphire glass, a very nice stand, and is new (All it needs is a dual ballast for the lights as far as I could tell). If I had the money and a little more space I would be jumping all over it.

Tank, stand, two new blue line pumps, 60gal sump and some huge filter thing that I will not use. So I need to get new lights and a skimmer. I ended up paying the guy only $1400, he was pretty drunk when I picked it up. And he paid close to 5k for tank sump and stand from midwest custom aquarium. So iam pretty happy.