WTB Blue Velvet Nudibranch

pledosophy

Thread title sums it up. Looking for a Blue Velvet Nudibranch (Chelidonura varians). I am aware of there care requirements and believe I can meet them.

I have been looking locally for some time, I have not seen them. If you see one around town, or if you can get one for me, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks for the tip Randy. I called Travis and he set it aside for me, picked him up today. Also had to pick up a leopard wrasse and a crazy zoo colony.

The nudi is definitely fun to watch. If it keeps being this entertaining I might just have to start a nudist colony. I've been looking to do something different. . .

If you run out of flatworms, let me know. I would be interested in "borrowing" or buying the nudibranch from you when you are all done with it. I have had an outbreak of flatworms. I have been siphoning them out for the past few days, and plan on using FWE in the next few weeks. If I can get the population down more then I would be happier about using the FWE, even if I need to wait a little while longer.

dsoz

I'll take you up on that, if I can't care for the little dude.

I have been having flatworm issues for about a year. They get crazy I use flat worm exit, wait two week use it again. Wait a few months. I decided to break the cycle. I let the tank go flat worm crazy for 4 months now, and I have a million of them. I just adjusted teh flow to blow them off the front surface of the aquarium.

It's cool to watch the guy mow through them. But if you look at a rock he was on 3 minutes ago, it is already recovering with the flatworms.

I have read they are voracious eaters. If I run out of the worms we'll pass homie around.