Some amazing inspiration and just plain awesome reading!

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1650383&perpage=25&pagenumber=41

This thread took me over 2 hours to go through but I enjoyed every minute of it! It has so many ups and downs I almost lost my stomach and my eyes currently burn!

We even had one of our own forumn members help this guy out which is just plain rad!

Garrett

Man Im only on the second page in the thread...this guys a dooer thats for sure. I like the Iron Maiden shirt. I can digg it : ). I have to say I have every the maiden mp3 ever ripped and have listened to some of them at least once this month...how many of you can say that? Cant wait to get to the end of the thread. Look at that guy grind the stand...3 beers an hour is all it takes. Looks like fun.

Jay

Well holy crap, there goes my night. I have seen and passed this thread numerous times at RC because I didnt want to read 80+ pages.

Now im on page 8, drank 3 beers and wondering if I have enough beer and copenhagen to get r done.

Thanks Garrett.

Well holy crap, there goes my night. I have seen and passed this thread numerous times at RC because I didnt want to read 80+ pages.

Now im on page 8, drank 3 beers and wondering if I have enough beer and copenhagen to get r done.

Thanks Garrett.

LOL my pleasure. The funny thing is, I had 3 beers going through the thread as well. I cracked the first one when he was painting the walls of the garage and the last when I got to the pic with his chest wide open!

Garrett

Yeah. He and his tank are pretty cool. Ive been trying to keep up with the thread. I drove all the way up to his place to help him out one day after he got out of the hospital the first time. Id go help again if he was closer. Hes almost in Canada.

Where does he live at? Heck my daughter lives in Bellingham, I wonder if he's near there?