TBIZ elos 70

Radar2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

a quick growth shot update of my pink lemonade from Jul to yesterday. starting to branch off since it broke about a month ago or so. I am also very happy with the improvement in colors over the past year probably because I changed to new different bulbs. I will post other coral growth pics later.

July 09

DSC_0270-1.jpg

Dec 09

pinklemon.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

No real updates for awhile. Waiting for someone to come by and pick up my 2 big moti's and I'm setting up a 29 gallon that will be plumbed into my current system so I can put all of my softies and LPS in to make room for more sps in the elos. I ended up not buying the ATB instead got a used gen 1 Bubble King mini 180.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Beautiful tank! I love to see progression pics, going back in the thread and seeing how it did look, and how it looks now, its awesome to see the changes. Thanks for sharing, its a beautiful tank!....I love those Monti Caps...beautiful!

I also really like how its viewable from both sides, and each side looks different, pretty neat!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

so I ended up losing a few things. My strawberry shortcake acro, my hawkins colony and a aussi echinata. Other than that everything recovered pretty well. I have almost all my colors back except for a few of them but that could also be because I changed the light too. now using a 8 bulb powermodule. I'll have to take a few pics later.

• 8 months later...

So I recently started having some major problems with the tank. I think that the layout and the amount of stuff in the tank was killing the flow and in a very short period of time corals started browning out, some have tissue loss, and others just RTN'd. so until I eventually redo the entire tank I removed a ton of stuff and rescaped a bit. here it is after the removal and re-arrangement. of course the white balance is off in the photos but I just wanted to get a couple of pics taken.

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0169-1.jpg

DSC_0170-1.jpg