Underwater Reef Safe 2 part Epoxy????

R-3

Use the putty for fragging. Get at LSF. It is a tube, green outer with gray center. Need it together till it is one color. If the crack is too big, try and patch it from the inside if there is a lot of pressure. I would also roughen up the area where you'll be putting the patch. It will get hard as a rock. and it is safe. You can also add a little super glue into the mix. Be sure to use gloves if you add the glue

Ryan,

Is this for one of the DAS skimmers?

Is one of the unions cracked @ the body? If so, I would use weld-on 3 or 4 to seal he crack if you want it to look good. If you don't care how it looks, use the "aquastick" 2 part epoxy(green/white).

Ryan

Snap a pix of the crack, if it is under the Uniseal you'll need another piece of acrylic to make the mend. That Uniseal spreads out and will just "open" the crack up again, I know it's happend to me DOH!

You'll use it like a patch - use #4 and spring clamps to hold the patch.

Yeah its a Das skimmer Jon. I didnt think about the black parts being acrylic I figured they were ABS. I will give Weldon a shot :) Then on to Aquamend which I have used before and works great! Thanks guys!!