CA2OR isn't that bad

COReefer

HAHAHA. I did a deal today with eric and traded a few monties and zoas for a light that he had that he wasn't using. Because of eric, my wife was able to upgrade her lights from one of the 4 bulb 96 watt pc's to a 150 watt MH. He also tossed in a few zoas on the trade that I no way expected. You guys need to calm down on the ca2or bashing:D

Thanks COReefer, it was great to meet you and your family today. I wonder how our dogs would have gotten along. I hope that light works well for your wife's tank, and the competition.

Hmmm......(scratch)....maybe I should have waited till after the competition was overDOH!

Thanks COReefer, it was great to meet you and your family today. I wonder how our dogs would have gotten along. I hope that light works well for your wife's tank, and the competition.

Hmmm......(scratch)....maybe I should have waited till after the competition was overDOH!

you know what?? my dog LOVES other dogs. He has his very own 6 lb chihuahua and they do pretty good. The chihuahua beats him up most of the time. Next time, we'll have to get them together. I don't think yours could injure mine and know mine wouldn't hurt yours. We'll try. By the way eric, thank you. We are very happy with the light and the new zoas. Oh and I've still got that copper treatment if her zoas start growing too well.(whistle)(naughty)(whistle)

You guys are going to have surveillance and alarms on each others tanks.....I can see it already. Once this competition kicks off you guys wont speak until October. And if luck goes your way, most the speaking then will be bragging.

ROFL' date=' I can't stop laughing, I might be tearing up a little. That is hysterical... I wish I could be a fish in the tanks at your house just to see this thing play out over there...lol(laugh)[/quote']

you would never want to be afish in her tank. Now in my tank......my fish get treated like royalty.:D