Here is my 100 gallon tenecor tank!! I love it!!

There are some scratches that I am going to fix. I got it for a half a days work from a couple that had it for 15 years and three years ago they totally re did it. I got it with nothing but two little rocks and some sand. I added 150 pounds of live rock, a pair of yellow banded maroon clowns, lawnmower blenny, six lined wrasse, yellow tang, cleaner shrimp, coral banded shrimp, anemone crab, purple lobster, mandarin dragonet, purple firefish, pom-pom crab, tons of different snails and 4 different hermit crabs, a beautiful clam, leathers, peppermint shrimp, feather dusters, a black sponge, xenia 3 different kinds (regular, red pulsating, and blue) zoas blue steel, pink, green and orange, cotton candy coral, ricordeas, and regular green neon mushys, toadstool, GSP's, a RBT, and a Green Bubble Tip. It's been a long process. I had 5 real nice expensive fish die when I went on vacation and my girl, and my friend (who inspired me alot to get it) didn't know how to run my tank properly. I gave directions on what to do but at that time everything wasn't as stable as I thought it was. Unfortunatley I came home to 350 dollars of death. I am just happy that it wasn't more. I have had help from all of you and I am still adding tons of coral here this week and replacing my single 400w 14k metal halide with the combo light from sunsupply with the 2-250w metal halide 10k and the blue actnic 14k system!! I'm excited!! I was thinking about adding a sump but I don't know? It all ready has a 20 gallon internal sump. If it ain't broke I don't know if I should try to fix it? I grew up in hawaii and miss it everyday. After getting this, I have been obsessed!! I have alot of scratches on the tank due to the last owner that I got it from. I got it with a few scratchs on the rightside and when I got it home with a whole bunch of misc supplies not knowing that the grey magnet was for glass and the blue for acrylic my friend used the grey one to clean my tank and holy shiz there are scratches everywhere!! I wish they weren't such a pill to remove. I will get to it though!! I am working on my purple coralline algae build up, with time it will happen. I love my tank, it's still very young and I am having a wonderful time watching learning and loving this hobby we all can share and have an instant relation to eachother with. Oh, I got a 25 gallon glass tank too. I had a dwarf lion fish, a blue damsel, and a hawkfish they were all impeding me from getting the shrimp and other inverts that I wanted!! So, tah dah my son has a tank in his room!! LOL!! I put a humu trigger in there to. I am now trying to figure a compatible algae eater!! and a cleaning crew? for an aggressive tank like that? Any suggestions?

IMG_3081.jpg[/img]

IMG_3082.jpg[/img]IMG_3083.jpg[/img]IMG_3084.jpg[/img]IMG_3085.jpg[/img]IMG_3097.jpg[/img]IMG_3098.jpg[/img]IMG_3096.jpg[/img]IMG_3091.jpg[/img]IMG_3099.jpg[/img]IMG_3100.jpgIMG_3105.jpg[/img]IMG_3107.jpg[/img]IMG_3109.jpg[/img]IMG_3110.jpg[/img]IMG_3111.jpgIMG_3112.jpg[/img]IMG_3112.jpg[/img]IMG_3112.jpg[/img]IMG_3112.jpg[/img]IMG_3123.jpg[/img]IMG_3125.jpg[/img]IMG_3128.jpg[/img]IMG_3133.jpg[/img]

Clay,

Looks killer! Those rics are very nice, especially the orange ones. That is a really nice amount of live rock aswell. You will like having 2x250w instead of the single 400w. It will give you tons of areas to place corals without worrying about them getting enough light.

I would add some larger hermits, some mexican turbo snails, and maybe a reef lobster to your aggresive tank to start off with for your cleanup crew. They should hold there own for the most part and will help with algae and left over foot particles alot.

Garrett